- unimportant, trifling, or petty: Omit the insignificant details.
- too small to be important: an insignificant sum.
- of no consequence, influence, or distinction: a minor, insignificant bureaucrat.
- without weight of character; contemptible: an insignificant fellow.
- without meaning; meaningless: insignificant sounds.
- a word, thing, or person without significance.
- having little or no importance; trifling
- almost or relatively meaningless
- small or inadequatean insignificant wage
- not distinctive in character, etc