- of or relating to equal direction of inclination; inclining or dipping in the same direction.
- noting or pertaining to an isoclinic line.
- Geology. noting or pertaining to a fold of strata that is of the nature of an isocline.
- an imaginary line connecting points on the earth’s surface having equal magnetic dip.
- sloping in the same direction and at the same angle
- geology (of folds) having limbs that are parallel to each other
- Also called: isocline, isoclinal line an imaginary line connecting points on the earth’s surface having equal angles of dip
- A line on a map connecting points of equal magnetic inclination.