noun, plural kay·os, verb, kay·oed, kay·o·ing.
noun, plural KO’s.
- a knockout in boxing.
verb (used with object), KO’d, KO’ing.
- to knock unconscious, especially in a boxing match; knock out.
noun plural kayos
- boxing another term for knockout
verb kayoes, kayos, kayoing or kayoed
- boxing another term for knock outSee knockout (verb)
verb KO’s, KO’ing, KO’d, k.o.’s, k.o.’ing or k.o.’d
- a slang term for knock outSee knockout
noun plural KO’s or k.o.’s
- a slang term for knockout
spelled-out form of K.O. (knockout), from 1923. Also used in 1920s as a slang reversal of OK.