adjective, kink·i·er, kink·i·est.
- full of kinks; closely twisted: a kinky wire.
- (of hair) closely or tightly curled.
- Slang. marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, or the like.
adjective kinkier or kinkiest
- slang given to unusual, abnormal, or deviant sexual practices
- informal exhibiting unusual idiosyncrasies of personality; quirky; eccentric
- informal attractive or provocative in a bizarre waykinky clothes
- tangled or tightly looped, as a wire or rope
- tightly curled, as hair