- VivienVivian Mary Hartley, 1913–67, English actress.
- a male or female given name.
- a town in NW England, in Wigan unitary authority, Greater Manchester: engineering industries. Pop: 43 006 (2001)
- Mike. born 1943, British dramatist and theatre, film, and television director, noted for his use of improvisation. His plays include Abigail’s Party (1977), and his films include High Hopes (1988), Secrets and Lies (1996), Vera Drake (2004), and Happy-Go-Lucky (2008)
- Vivien, real name Vivian Hartley. 1913–67, English stage and film actress. Her films include Gone with the Wind (1939) and A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), for both of which she won Oscars