- a native or inhabitant of Macedonia.
- a Slavic language of modern Macedonia.
- an extinct language of ancient Macedonia, an Indo-European language of uncertain relationship within the Indo-European language family.
- of or relating to Macedonia, its inhabitants, or their language.
- of or relating to Macedonia, its inhabitants, or any of their languages or dialects
- a native or inhabitant of Macedonia
- the language of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, belonging to the south Slavonic branch of the Indo-European family
- an extinct language spoken in ancient Macedonia
c.1300, from Latin Macedonius (see Macedonia) + -an.