- a pimp.
verb (used without object)
- to flirt with or make sexual advances toward someone (often followed by on): They spend their nights macking on the ladies.
- Con·nie [kon-ee] /ˈkɒn i/, Cornelius McGillicuddy, 1862–1956, U.S. baseball player and manager.
- a male given name.
- a mackintosh.
- British informal a variant spelling of mac short for mackintosh (def. 1), mackintosh (def. 3)
- slang a pimp
- mainly US and Canadian an informal term of address to a man
- multiplexed analogue component: a transmission coding system for colour television using satellite broadcasting
- British informal short for mackintosh (def. 1), mackintosh (def. 3)
proprietary name for a brand of heavy automobile trucks, named for brothers John M., Augustus F., and William C. Mack, who established Mack Brothers Company, N.Y., N.Y., in 1902. Their trucks formally known as “Mack Trucks” from 1910. casual, generic term of address for a man, 1928, from Irish and Gaelic mac, a common element in Scottish and Irish names (literally “son of”); hence used generally from early 19c. for “a Celtic Irishman” (see Mac-).