- a raincoat made of rubberized cloth.
- such cloth.
- Chiefly British. any raincoat.
- Charles Ren·nie [ren-ee] /ˈrɛn i/, 1868–1928, Scottish architect and designer.
- a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized cloth
- such cloth
- any raincoat
- Sir Cameron (Anthony). born 1946, British producer of musicals and theatre owner; his productions include Cats (1981), Les Misérables (1985), Miss Saigon (1987), and My Fair Lady (2001)
- Charles Rennie. 1868–1928, Scottish architect and artist, exponent of the Art Nouveau style; designer of the Glasgow School of Art (1896)
n.waterproof outer coat, 1836, named for Charles Macintosh (1766-1843), inventor of a waterproofing process (patent #4804, June 17, 1823). The surname is from Gaelic Mac an toisich “Son of the chieftain.”