- Nebraska (approved especially for use with zip code).
- variant of neo- especially before a vowel: neencephalon.
- naval engineer.
- New England.
- the highest point; acme.
- the most intense degree of a quality or state.
the internet domain name for
the chemical symbol for
- New England
- a variant of neo-, esp used before a vowelNearctic
- the extreme or perfect point or state
“utmost limit to which one can go,” Latin, literally “no more beyond;” the motto traditionally inscribed on the Pillars of Hercules.
- The symbol for the elementneon
- The symbol for neon.
- A rare colorless element in the noble gas group that occurs naturally in extremely small amounts in the atmosphere. It glows reddish orange when electricity passes through it, as in a tube in an electric neon light. Neon is also used for refrigeration. Atomic number 10; atomic weight 20.180; melting point -248.67°C; boiling point -245.95°C. See Periodic Table.