- tending or serving to extract, or based upon extraction: coal, oil, copper, and other extractive industries.
- capable of being extracted, as from the earth: extractive fuels.
- of, relating to, or involving extraction: extractive surgery.
- of or of the nature of an extract.
- something extracted.
- tending or serving to extract
- of, involving, or capable of extraction
- something extracted or capable of being extracted
- the part of an extract that is insoluble
- Used in or obtained by extraction.
- Possible to extract.
- Something that may be extracted.
- A substance present in tissue that can be separated by successive treatment with solvents and recovered by evaporation of the solution; the insoluble portion of an extract.