- having the form of a sphere; globular.
- formed in or on a sphere, as a figure.
- of or relating to a sphere or spheres.
- pertaining to the heavenly bodies, or to their supposed revolving spheres or shells.
- pertaining to the heavenly bodies regarded astrologically as exerting influence on humankind and events.
- shaped like a sphere
- of or relating to a spherespherical geometry
- geometry formed on the surface of or inside a spherea spherical triangle
- of or relating to heavenly bodies
- of or relating to the spheres of the Ptolemaic or the Copernican system
adj.1520s, from sphere + -ical. adj.
- Having the shape of or approximating a sphere; globular.