- of or like crystal; clear; transparent.
- formed by crystallization.
- composed of crystals.
- pertaining to crystals or their formation.
- having the characteristics or structure of crystals
- consisting of or containing crystals
- made of or like crystal; transparent; clear
adj.late 14c., from Old French cristalin “like crystal” (Modern French crystallin), from Latin crystallinus, from Greek krystallinos “of crystal,” from krystallos (see crystal). adj.
- Being, relating to, or composed of crystal or crystals.
- Resembling crystal, as in transparency or distinctness of structure or outline.