- pertaining to coins or money; nummary.
- having the shape of a coin; flat and circular or oval in form.
- Pathology. composed of round, flat disks: nummular skin lesions.
- shaped like a coin; disc-shaped; circular
- Shaped like a coin; disk-shaped. Used especially of the thick mucous or mucopurulent sputum in certain respiratory diseases because of the discoid shape assumed when it is flattened on the bottom of a sputum mug containing water or transparent disinfectant.
- Arranged like stacks of coins. Used of red blood corpuscles in rouleaux formation.