- not carried, installed, etc., within a vehicle or electronic device: offboard software to track and control the robot’s movement.
- Finance. over-the-counter(def 1).
verb (used with object) Business.
- to interact and exchange information with (a departing employee) so as to ensure a smooth transition, protect company assets, etc.
- to manage the end of a business relationship with (a customer) so as to maintain goodwill, protect confidential data, etc.
adjective, adverb Stock Exchange.
- outside of a major exchange, as over the counter or between private parties: an off-board transaction.