- a person who organizes, especially one who forms and organizes a group.
- a person whse job is to enlist employees into membership in a union.
- a person who organizes or schedules work: You would get this job done sooner if you were a better organizer.
- a multiple folder or, sometimes, a notebook in which correspondence, papers, etc., are sorted by subject, date, or otherwise, for systematic handling.
- Embryology. any part of an embryo that stimulates the development and differentiation of another part.
- a person who organizes or is capable of organizing
- a container with a number of compartments for storagehanging organizers to keep your clothes smart
- embryol any part of an embryo or any substance produced by it that induces specialization of undifferentiated cells
n.1849, agent noun from organize. n.
- One that organizes.
- A group of cells that induces differentiation of cells in the embryo and controls the growth and development of adjacent parts through the action of an evocator.inductor