- Pathology. a chronic disease characterized by episodic accelerated bone resorption and growth of abnormal replacement bone, causing bone pain, deformation, fractures, and osteosarcoma; osteitis deformans.
- Also called: osteitis deformans a chronic disease of the bones characterized by inflammation and deformation
- Also called: Paget’s cancer cancer of the nipple and surrounding tissue
- A disease, occurring chiefly in old age, in which the bones become enlarged and weakened, often resulting in fracture or deformation.osteitis deformans
- A breast cancer affecting the areola and nipple.
- A skin cancer arising from apocrine sweat glands.
- A disease, occurring chiefly in the elderly, in which the bones become enlarged and weakened, often resulting in fracture or deformity.
- A breast cancer manifested by inflammatory changes of the nipple and surrounding skin.