- paid in full, as of the present or of a specified date: a paid-up membership.
- having paid the due, full, or required fee to be a member of an organization, club, political party, etc
- denoting a security in which all the instalments have been paid; fully paida paid-up share
- denoting all the money that a company has received from its shareholdersthe paid-up capital
- denoting an endowment assurance policy on which the payment of premiums has stopped and the surrender value has been used to purchase a new single-premium policy