- a person affected with paralysis.
- affected with or subject to paralysis.
- pertaining to or of the nature of paralysis.
- of, relating to, or of the nature of paralysis
- afflicted with or subject to paralysis
- British informal very drunk
- a person afflicted with paralysis
c.1300 (adj.), late 14c. (n.), from Old French paralitique “paralyzed, unmoving,” from Latin paralyticus, from Greek paralytikos, from paralysis (see paralysis). adj.
- Of or relating to paralysis.
- Affected with paralysis.
- A person affected with paralysis.