- a flavored or medicated lozenge; troche.
- a roll or cone of paste containing aromatic substances, burned as a disinfectant or deodorant.
- pastel for crayons.
- a crayon made of pastel.
- a small flavoured or medicated lozenge for chewing
- an aromatic substance burnt to fumigate the air
- med a small coated paper disc formerly used to estimate the dose or intensity of radiation (esp of X-rays): it changes colour when exposed
- a variant of pastel (def. 1)
- A small medicated or flavored tablet; a troche.
- A tablet containing aromatic substances that is burned to fumigate or deodorize the air.