- Physics. produced by radioactive decay: radiogenic lead; radiogenic heat.
- having qualities or characteristics that broadcast well; suitable for presentation on the radio.
- produced or caused by radioactive decaya radiogenic element; radiogenic heat
- Being a stable element that is product of radioactive decay. For example, carbon 12 is often radiogenic, having been produced by radioactive decay of carbon 14.
- Relating to the relation between radiogenic and radioactive elements, especially as a means of determining the age of objects, as in radiometric dating.