- Mount, a volcanic peak in W Washington, in the Cascade Range. 14,408 feet (4392 meters).
adjective, rain·i·er, rain·i·est.
- characterized by rain: rainy weather; a rainy region.
- wet with rain: rainy streets.
- bringing rain: rainy clouds.
- Rainier Louis Hen·ri Max·ence Ber·trand de Gri·mal·di [lwee ahn–ree mak-sahns ber–trahn duh gree-mal dee] /lwi ɑ̃ˈri makˈsɑ̃s bɛrˈtrɑ̃ də gri mal ˈdi/, Prince of Monaco,1923–2005, reigning prince of Monaco 1949–2005.
- Mount Rainier a mountain in W Washington State: the highest mountain in the state and in the Cascade Range. Height: 4392 m (14 410 ft)
- full name Rainier Louis Henri Maxence Bertrand de Grimaldi . 1923–2005, ruling prince of Monaco from 1949. He married (1956) the US actress Grace Kelly (1929–82)
adjective rainier or rainiest
- characterized by a large rainfalla rainy climate
- wet or showery; bearing rain