- tending to react.
- pertaining to or characterized by reaction.
- Electricity. pertaining to or characterized by reactance.
- readily partaking in chemical reactionssodium is a reactive metal; free radicals are very reactive
- of, concerned with, or having a reactance
- responsive to stimulus
- (of mental illnesses) precipitated by an external causereactive depression
- Tending to be responsive or to react to a stimulus.
- Characterized by reaction.
- Tending to participate readily in chemical reactions.