noun, plural re·gal·i·ties.
- royalty, sovereignty, or kingship.
- a right or privilege pertaining to a sovereign.
- a kingdom.
- (in Scotland)
- territorial jurisdiction of a royal nature formerly conferred by the sovereign.
- a territory subject to such jurisdiction.
noun plural -ties
- the state or condition of being royal; kingship or queenship; royalty
- the rights or privileges of royalty
- Scot history
- jurisdiction conferred by the sovereign on a powerful subject
- a territory under such jurisdiction