- rehabilitation, especially a program or facility for treating persons addicted to drugs or alcohol or recovering from certain medical conditions: He’s been sober since coming out of rehab. She checked into rehab after suffering a stroke.
- a rehabilitated building.
- of or relating to rehabilitation: funds for new rehab projects in the city.
verb (used with object), re·habbed, re·hab·bing.
- to rehabilitate.
- short for rehabilitation
- treatment for drink or drug addiction
- NZ informal short for Rehabilitation Department