- Mathematics. the part of a repeating decimal that is repeated, as 1234 in 0.123412341234. …
- Music. a phrase or sound that is repeated.
- Prosody. a word, phrase, line or longer element that is repeated, sometimes with variation, at irregular intervals in a poem.
- maths the digit or series of digits in a recurring decimal that repeats itself
- anything repeated
- The digit or group of digits that repeats infinitely in a repeating decimal. The repetend of the decimal form of 512 (0.4166666…) is 6.