verb (used with object), re·struc·tured, re·struc·tur·ing.
- to change, alter, or restore the structure of: to restructure a broken nose.
- to effect a fundamental change in (as an organization or system).
- to recombine (bits of inexpensive meats), especially by mechanical means, into simulated steaks, fillets, etc.
verb (used without object), re·struc·tured, re·struc·tur·ing.
- to restructure something.
- the act or an instance of restructuring.
- (tr) to organize (a system, business, society, etc) in a different wayradical attempts to restructure the economy