- an act or instance of reversing.
- the state of being reversed.
- an adverse change of fortune; reverse.
- Law. the setting aside of a decision of a lower court by a higher court.
- the act or an instance of reversing
- a change for the worse; reversea reversal of fortune
- the state of being reversed
- the annulment of a judicial decision, esp by an appeal court on grounds of error or irregularity
- A change to an opposite condition, direction, or position.
- A condition in which an individual has difficulty distinguishing the lowercase printed or written characters of particular letters: p from q; g or b from d; or s from z.
- The change of an emotion into its opposite, as from love into hate.