- having the right hand or arm more serviceable than the left; using the right hand by preference: a right-handed painter.
- adapted to or performed by the right hand: a right-handed lever; right-handed penmanship.
- rotating clockwise.
- noting a helical, or spiral, member, as a gear tooth or screw thread, that twists clockwise as it recedes from an observer.
- Building Trades. right-hand(def 5).
adverb Also right-hand·ed·ly.
- in a right-handed manner or fashion: The door opens right-handed.
- with the right hand: She writes right-handed.
- toward the right hand or in a clockwise direction: The strands of the rope are laid right-handed.
- using the right hand with greater skill or ease than the left
- performed with the right handright-handed writing
- made for use by the right hand
- worn on the right hand
- turning from left to right; clockwise
- Using the right hand more skillfully or easily than the left.