- a code of laws of the Salian Franks and other Germanic tribes, especially a provision in this code excluding females from the inheritance of land.
- the alleged fundamental law of the French monarchy by which females were excluded from succession to the crown.
- any law to the same effect.
- the code of laws of the Salic Franks and other Germanic tribes
- a law within this code excluding females from inheritance
- a law excluding women from succession to the throne in certain countries, such as France and Spain