- Harrison,1908–93, U.S. journalist and writer.
- Robert Arthur Tal·bot Gas·coyne Cecil [tawl-buh t gas-koin, tal-] /ˈtɔl bət ˈgæs kɔɪn, ˈtæl-/, 3rd Marquis of,1830–1903, British statesman: prime minister 1885–86, 1886–92, 1895–1902.
- former name of Harare.
- a city in Wiltshire, in S England: cathedral.
- a city in central North Carolina.
- a city in E Maryland.
- the former name (until 1982) of Harare
- a city in S Australia: an industrial suburb of N Adelaide. Pop: 118 422 (2006)
- a city in S England, in SE Wiltshire: nearby Old Sarum was the site of an Early Iron Age hill fort; its cathedral (1220–58) has the highest spire in England. Pop: 43 355 (2001)Ancient name: Sarum Official name: New Sarum
- Robert Gascoyne Cecil (ˈɡæskɔɪn), 3rd Marquess of Salisbury. 1830–1903, British statesman; Conservative prime minister (1885–86; 1886–92; 1895–1902). His greatest interest was in foreign and imperial affairs