- of or relating to the planet Saturn.
- of or relating to the god Saturn, whose reign is referred to as the “golden age.”
- prosperous, happy, or peaceful: Saturnian days.
- of or connected with the Roman god Saturn, whose reign was thought of as a golden age
- of or relating to the planet Saturn
- prosody denoting a very early verse form in Latin in which the accent was one of stress rather than quantity, there being an equal number of main stresses in each line, regardless of the number of unaccented syllables
- a line in Saturnian metre