- a person who scrubs.
- a device or process for removing pollutants from smoke or gas produced by burning high-sulfur fuels.
- a machine or appliance used in scrubbing: an automatic floor scrubber.
- a mongrel, especially a mongrel steer.
- a thin or stunted steer.
- an inhabitant of the bush.
- any domestic animal that has run off into the bush and become wild, especially a steer.
noun British Slang.
- a prostitute or promiscuous woman.
- a person or thing that scrubs
- an apparatus for purifying a gas
- British and Australian derogatory, slang a promiscuous woman
- Australian a domestic animal, esp a bullock, that has run wild in the bush