- a device for the automatic determination or regulation of a sequence.
- Biochemistry. a device that can sequence nucleic acids or protein.
- an electronic device or software program that digitally stores sound for modification and playback through a synthesizer.
- an electronic device that determines the order in which a number of operations occur
- an electronic device that sorts information into the required order for data processing
- a unit connected to a synthesizer, which is capable of memorizing sequences of notes