- sexual character; possession of the structural and functional traits of sex.
- recognition of or emphasis upon sexual matters.
- involvement in sexual activity.
- an organism’s preparedness for engaging in sexual activity.
- the state or quality of being sexual
- preoccupation with or involvement in sexual matters
- the possession of sexual potency
n.1789, “action or fact of being sexual;” see sexual + -ity. Meaning “capability of sexual feelings” is from 1879. Meaning “sexual identity” is by 1980. n.
- The condition of being characterized and distinguished by sex.
- Concern with or interest in sexual activity.
- Sexual character or potency.