- the conditioning of the body through the proper kinds and amounts of diet, rest, bodily training, meditation, etc., to bring it to the greatest possible state of creative power.
noun Usually tapas.
- (especially in Spain) a snack or appetizer, typically served with wine or beer.
- the bark of the paper mulberry.
- Also called tapa cloth. a cloth of the Pacific islands made by pounding this or similar barks flat and thin, used for clothing and floor covering.
- light snacks or appetizers, usually eaten with drinks
- (as modifier)a tapas bar
- the inner bark of the paper mulberry
- a paper-like cloth made from this in the Pacific islands