- Sir Henry,1819–99, English merchant and philanthropist: founder of an art gallery (Tate Gallery) in London, England.
- (John Or·ley) Allen [awr-lee] /ˈɔr li/, 1899–1979, U.S. poet, critic, and editor.
- James,born 1943, U.S. poet.
- Na·hum [ney–uh m, -huh m] /ˈneɪ əm, -həm/, 1652–1715, English poet and playwright, born in Ireland: poet laureate 1692–1715.
- (John Orley) Allen. 1899–1979, US poet and critic
- Sir Henry. 1819–99, British sugar refiner and philanthropist; founder of the Tate Gallery
- Nahum (ˈneɪʊm). 1652–1715, British poet, dramatist, and hymn-writer, born in Ireland: poet laureate (1692–1715). He is best known for writing a version of King Lear with a happy ending