noun (used with a singular verb)
- either of two books of the New Testament, I Thessalonians or II Thessalonians, written by Paul. Abbreviation: Thes., Thess.
- of or relating to Thessalonike or its inhabitants.
- a native or inhabitant of Thessalonike.
- (functioning as singular) either of two books of the New Testament (in full The First and Second Epistles of Paul the Apostle to the Thessalonians)
- of or relating to ancient Thessalonica (modern Salonika)
- an inhabitant of ancient Thessalonica