- Saint Thomas à,1118?–70, archbishop of Canterbury: murdered because of his opposition to Henry II’s policies toward the church.
- Saint. See (Saint Thomas) Becket
- a clevis forming part of one end of a sheave, used for securing standing lines by means of a thimble
- a short line with a grommet or eye at one end and a knot at the other, used for securing spars or other gear in place
- Saint Thomas à . 1118–70, English prelate; chancellor (1155–62) to Henry II; archbishop of Canterbury (1162–70): murdered following his opposition to Henry’s attempts to control the clergy. Feast day: Dec 29 or July 7