- a gecko, Gekko gecko, of the Malay Archipelago and southeastern Asia: sometimes kept as a pet.
- an aromatic wine made from Furmint grapes grown in the district surrounding Tokay, a town in NE Hungary.
- a large, red variety of grape, grown for table use.
- the vine bearing this fruit, grown in California.
- a sweet, strong white wine made in California.
- a small gecko, Gekko gecko, of S and SE Asia, having a retractile claw at the tip of each digit
- a fine sweet wine made near Tokaj, Hungary
- a variety of large sweet grape used to make this wine
- a similar wine made elsewhere
1710, rich sweet wine from the region of Tokay (Hungarian Tokaj) a town in Hungary.