- noting a specified type of person who has been converted from the religion, beliefs, or attitudes characteristic of that type: a converted Christian; a converted thief.
- noting anything, formerly of the type specified, that has been converted to something else: His yacht is a converted destroyer escort.
- not having been changed or adaptedan unconverted barn
- not having changed one’s beliefs, opinions, etc
- (as collective noun; preceded by the)he’ll be preaching to the unconverted
adj.1640s, from un- (1) “not” + past participle of convert (v.).