- of, relating to, or indicating direction in space.
- Radio. adapted for determining the direction of signals received, or for transmitting signals in a given direction: a directional antenna.
- of, relating to, or providing guidance or leadership.
- of or relating to a spatial direction
- having or relating to an increased sensitivity to radio waves, sound waves, nuclear particles, etc, coming from a particular direction
- (of an aerial) transmitting or receiving radio waves more effectively in some directions than in others
- physics electronics
- concentrated in, following, or producing motion in a particular direction
- indicating direction
- indicating the direction something, such as a fashion trend, might takedirectional fashion looks