- left or being without shelter or protection: The house stood on a windy, exposed cliff.
- laid open to view; unconcealed: an exposed king of spades.
- susceptible to attack; vulnerable.
- not having been exhibited or brought to public notice
- (of a slide, photograph, etc) not having been subjected to the exposure process
- not concealed; displayed for viewing
- without shelter from the elements
- susceptible to attack or criticism; vulnerable
- mountaineering (of a climb, pitch, or move) performed on a high, sheer, and unsheltered rock face