- simple past tense and past participle of unteach.
- not taught; not acquired by teaching; natural: untaught gentleness.
- not instructed or educated; naive; ignorant.
verb (used with object), un·taught, un·teach·ing.
- to cause to be forgotten or disbelieved, as by contrary teaching.
- to cause to forget or disbelieve something previously taught.
- without training or education
- attained or achieved without instruction
verb -teaches, -teaching or -taught (tr) rare
- to cause to disbelieve (teaching)