verb (used with object), va·por·ized, va·por·iz·ing.
- to cause to change into vapor.
verb (used without object), va·por·ized, va·por·iz·ing.
- to become converted into vapor.
- to indulge in boastful talk; speak braggingly.
- to change or cause to change into vapour or into the gaseous state
- to evaporate or disappear or cause to evaporate or disappear, esp suddenly
- to destroy or be destroyed by being turned into a gas as a result of extreme heat (for example, generated by a nuclear explosion)
- To convert or be converted into a vapor.