- pertaining to a year or to each year.
- done, made, happening, appearing, coming, etc., once a year or every year: a yearly medical examination.
- computed or determined by the year.
- continuing or lasting for a year.
- once a year; annually.
noun, plural year·lies.
- a publication appearing once a year.
- occurring, done, appearing, etc, once a year or every year; annual
- lasting or valid for a year; annuala yearly subscription
- once a year; annually
noun plural -lies
- a publication, event, etc, that occurs once a year
adj.Old English gearlic; see year + -ly (1).