adjective, yum·mi·er, yum·mi·est.
- very pleasing to the senses, especially to the taste; delicious: The waiter brought out a tray of yummy desserts.
- extremely attractive or appealing.
noun, plural yum·mies.
- an item of food that is particularly delicious: The bakery window was full of yummies.
- anything that is extremely attractive or appealing.
- Also: yum-yum an exclamation indicating pleasure or delight, as in anticipation of delicious food
adjective -mier or -miest
- delicious, delightful, or attractive
“delicious,” 1899, from baby talk. Yum-yum as an exclamation of pleasure is recorded from 1878.